Following are the terms and conditions which you need to read carefully before signing a contract with Off Road Adventure.
Every client will receive orientation to the motorcycle. The client orientation will cover all aspects of safe motorcycle operation, the clients’ maintenance responsibilities, local and state laws.
- Bikes are supposed to be returned the same day before 7 pm.
- Helmets are provided with all motorcycle rentals and all tours. Clients are encouraged to bring their own helmets for comfort and style reasons. Helmets are required by law in most locations.
- Bikes come with third party insurance, Any damage in this period of rental of the bike is to be borne by the Hirer.
- Fuel and oil costs are client’s responsibility. Off Road Adventure claims no responsibility for motorcycle fuel consumption and mileage.Fake ID’s or address proofs will attract legal action.
- Rider is responsible for his insurance & BRM will not be responsible for any accidental expanses of Rider.
- The rented bike shall be returned back to our office in Darjeeling or siliguri in the same Condition in which it was hired, If not we will charges for it.
- If the motorbike is returned before the stipulated time, then the rent would be charged for the same number of days as agreed upon in the contract.
- If for any reasons the roads are closed, you would still be charged for the duration. Bikes would be with you and you are free to choose any other route or tour some other places.
- When you book a bike online, and you are not able to ride the bike ( dont know how to ride and want to TRY to learn ) we have the right to not rent out the bike to you. Amount paid upon booking will not be refundable. So before booking please be sure you can actually ride a Motorbike.
- A security deposit will be taken at a time of collection of the vehicle.
- Vehicle renters are responsible for the cost of any damage to the bike while it is in their care.
- If the vehicle is returned undamaged and no damage has been caused to anybody else’s property whilst renting the vehicle, the full security deposit will be returned.
- If the vehicle is returned damaged or with parts missing, the security deposit shall be forfeited in part or in whole by the vehicle renter.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- Off Road Adventure is not required to make refunds once rental commences regardless of the reason for vehicle renters being unable to complete his or her rental. No refunds on early returns.
- Bike Booking is subject to Darjeeling and Sikkim jurisdiction only.
Important Note For
The hirer shall use the bike entirely at his/her own risk and agrees that we will not accept any responsibility or be held accountable for any loss, injury or death as a result of, or leading from the hire of any of the bikes by any person.
Riders are requested to kindly do some research on traffic rules of destination where he/she will be taking bike for ride.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LOOK AT OUR RENTAL’S FAQ SECTION.